Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nostalgia


I put this album cover up yesterday, but today I developed a few things I want to say about it.  Its 70 out, beautiful day and I went bicycle riding by the river side and it was beyond great.  This activity sparked a lot reminiscing of when I was little where I was always either rollerblading or on my bike.  The smells of the streets reminded me of when I was little for some reason, bike riding as well made me feel nostalgic and the way my hands felt after is something I would feel all the time when i was little and just the overall feeling of riding fast on my bike, i felt that liberty that I felt when I would do that on my block back in the day.  This album reminds me of my childhood as well and I passed a house that called my attention today and it has a little sign that said The Who Art, I don't know what it meant, but all tied together it was a great to day of feeling little again which is nice to do every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment