Thursday, October 22, 2009

Genio Genioo Genioo


"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."

"Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them!"

"I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war."

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." 

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value."

No comments:

Post a Comment